Wax melts are essentially wickless candles, which are used with either an electric powered wax melter with the heat coming from a bulb/hot plate, or a tea light burner, with the heat coming from a flame.
The beauty of wax melts, is that unlike a traditional candle, you can swap the scent over as often as you like, with ease.
The electric burners we sell are 40W, so you can be sure that they will produce as good as throw as the tea light burners. Each tea light burner we sell will come with a tea light too, and the electric burners have a spare bulb included.
Our range of burners is changing all the time so that we can bring variety to our customers.
Our ombre teardrop and lustre tea light burners are amongst some of our most popular items. As are our square “Family” “Love” and “Home” burners which have featured on the Instagram stories of some famous faces recently!
Wax Melt Storage Boxes ( Multiple colours available)£6.00
Red Crackle Tea Light Burner£12.00
Mum Glass Tea Light Wax Burner
Lustre Tear Drop Burner£6.50
Pink Tear Drop Burner£6.50
Teal Tear Drop Burner£6.50
Grey Tear Drop Burner£6.50
Tea Light Storage Boxes ( Multiple colours available)£4.00
Blue Tear Drop Burner£6.50
Lustre Heart Burner£6.50
Lustre HEARTS Burner£6.50
Silhouette Star ElectricTouch Wax Melter£23.50
Replacement 40W G9 Bulb For Electric Melters£2.00
Love Square Tea Light Burner£12.00
Oval Lustre Double Tea Light Burner£11.00
Stunning Abstract Tea Light Wax Burner£10.00
Cute White Bow Wax Burner£12.50
Cute Grey Bow Wax Burner£12.50
Hexagonal Tea Light Wax Burner£9.50
Wax Burner Safety (Tea Light)
- Before each use, check your burner for any cracks or damage. Do not use if you find any cracks.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always use a mat/ protect surfaces when in use.
- Allow wax to cool before moving or cleaning your burner
- Do not dispose of hot wax by pouring down the sink. Allow to cool and dispose of wax in your bin.
- Keep all wax products out of the way of animals and small children
- Remove all packaging before use.
- Use with an unscented 4 hour tea light ( PLease do not use an 8 hour yea light, as these can cause your burner to get too hot and overheat)
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Keep away from draughts
- Use in an open environment (not on shelves or in corners)
- Never leave your burner on for more than 4 hours at a time. Allow it to fully cool before reusing.
- If wax is ingested- seek immediate medical advice
- Do not clean your burner with chemicals.
- Ensure your burner is completely dry before adding wax as water can compromise the quality of the melt
Wax Warmer Safety (Electric)
In addition to all of the advice on safe use of tea light burners, please also note the following;
- Turn warmer off when not in use
- Keep cables and components away of water, and out of the reach of children and pets
- Do not use if the glass bowl has any cracks or chips in it
T: +44 7525 940558
A: 1 Golden Court, West End, Southampton, Hampshire SO30 2JP, UK.
We are behind the Southampton Arm's pub on Moorgreen Road (Sometimes Sat Nav will direct you to a spot on the M27)